I wanted to upload a video from my second term, but I've done a lot I'm proud of and I couldn't decide on one. I think there hasn't been one thing I could say I've learnt a lot on; this term has been all about the culmination of a whole host of ideas.
What's in here:
1. Head Rotation - 32 frames! This was technical and challenging. (Okay, everything was challenging.)
2. Candle - I'm still not completely happy with how it blows out.
3. Diagonal Pan - This was for a layout assignment, so the sledge and man are just poses. They would normally be animated, but that wasn't the point of the task.
4. "Take" - I feel the movement between motions is obvious, and stiff; it was at this point I finally got the point of overlapping action. (Still working on using it though!)
5. Water Drop - Not completely happy with this either. I've found the FX assignments particularly hard going.
6. 2-Legged Walk Cycle - This walk's a bit crazy! I actually understood what I was doing this time though, and it's deliberately crazy. Well, mostly.
7. Explosion - This was fun, though I inhaled a lot of Sharpie fumes when drawing the flash frames. I went a bit crazy with the dispersing smoke, and I'm mostly happy with it.
8. 4-Legged Walk Cycle - This is not completely complete. I am going to fix the head. (Suggestions are welcome ... though please bear in mind I'll only have a morning to work on it!)
9. Multiplane Pan - It jumps in the middle because I've repeated it when it's not supposed to be repeated. This was fun, and technical, and has six levels all moving at different speeds (barring the walk cycle, which I did not draw).
This term was tough.